She's Cookin' Now and Lisa from Magic Sprinkles who presented me with the Brilliante Weblog Award.
I still feel like such a newbie, this being only my third month of blogging, but there's a real sense of community and support in the food blogosphere. So thank you to everyone who is reading and commenting!
Here are the rules of the award so that I can pass it on to others:
1. when you receive a diamond, make a post about it on your blog,
2. name the blogger who gave you the award,
3. award the diamonds to seven other bloggers,
4. link to them in your post and
5. let them know that you are passing this fab award onto them
Hmmmm which seven to pass it on to? I check in with literally hundreds of blogs, all of whom are wonderfully unique. Seeing I got the award twice I'm going to choose 14! In no particular order:
1. Linda from Butter Sugar Flour
2. April from Abby Sweets
3. Melissa from Made By Melissa
4. Laura at Hungry and Frozen
5. Cakelaw from Laws of the Kitchen
6. Bridget from The Way the Cookie Crumbles
7. Caitlin from Engineer Baker
8. Lisa at Spicy Icecream
9. Beth and Nathan at Our Sweet Life
10. Priscilla at Priscilla's Baking Adventures
11. Krista at Goodies First
12. Tammy from Wee Treats by Tammy
13. Rebecca from Ezra Pound Cake
14. The gang at Little Foodies
I haven't been around to tell everyone yet but I will be doing that at some point today.
Now you'll notice there are no Chocolate Chunkers here today. For a number of reasons I decided to opt out this week, including the fact I ran out of time but also the fact I couldn't face yet another chocolate biscuit. Sorry to Claudia of Fool for Food! I'm definitely not a chocoholic but I am SO excited about the next 2 picks. First up is Dorie's Dimply Plum Cake. Yum!
Back to chocolate for a moment, I froze most of my Whopper Drops after the last challenge and was curious how they would be. Well, they are insanely good straight out of the freezer. I thought they would be rock hard but they actually were quite soft and ready to eat immediately. They'd be perfect for an icecream sandwich because they would help the icecream stay cold and not run everywhere. Brilliant!
Next week: Dimply Plum Cake. Woohoo!