Want essential oils at wholesale prices?!
I have been obsessed with essential oils for as long as I can remember.
During high school I was mixing my own lotions and potions and dreamed of being an aromatherapist (and yet somehow ended up at law school).
When my chronic fatigue was at its worst and I could rarely leave the house because of the overwhelming chemical overload from everyone else's perfume, aftershave, car exhaust, paints and cleaning products - I could still diffuse my favourite blends in small amounts and feel uplifted by the aroma. I remember citrus blends being particularly helpful.
They were also an essential (pardon the pun!) part of my labour kit for hospital when I had my 3 boys. Things like clary sage and lavender for pain, neroli for clarity of mind and peppermint for nausea.
What is an essential oil?
Essential oils are naturally occurring, pure extracts from the seeds, bark, roots, stems, flowers and other parts of plants. They are wonderfully aromatic and incredibly potent, so a little goes a long way. Every oil is unique and has specific properties with emotional and physical benefits. They are a safe, effective and affordable alternative to many mainstream remedies and can dramatically enhance your state of wellbeing.
Why do I choose Doterra?
I was first introduced to Doterra several years ago but only just recently committed to a wholesale account with them because I wanted to do my own research on the company and be sure I was making a good decision. I was seriously impressed not only with the quality of the products and how they are sourced, but the way they are supporting the farmers, their Healing Hands Foundation and just the integrity and conviction of everyone involved. You can read more about the sourcing the products here.
Check out my Introduction to Essential Oils webinar:
Already know what you want?
Head over to www.mydoterra.com/mywholefoodfamily and click SHOP if you would like to place a retail order or click JOIN AND SAVE to open a wholesale account which will save you lots of money!
Let me be clear, there is absolutely no obligation to share these oils with anyone or start a business if you have a wholesale account. You will have access to an amazingly generous loyalty rewards program or can earn commissions if you choose to but these options can be cancelled at any time without penalty. So there is nothing to lose.
Get started today!
To get your oils at wholesale prices you have 2 options:
1. Start with a kit - when you purchase a kit your $35 membership fee is waived and you save even more on the products (less than wholesale prices), as well as having the opportunity to earn back 10-30% of your order value in points and potentially earn commissions. This is the option I recommend and what I did personally.
Check out the Australian Kits - I recommend starting with at least the Home Essentials Kit. (You get triple the oils of the Essential Collection kit for less than double the price of any other kit!)
There are also a great range of US Kits but keep in mind here in Australia we are subject to the conversion rate.
2. Start by selecting your own oils - you will pay a $35 membership fee and then choose your own products at wholesale prices from the full price list.
Whichever you prefer, here's how to do it:
- Click this link: http://www.mydoterra.com/mywholefoodfamily
- Click Join and Save
- Choose the country and language that's appropriate for you.
- Click Local
- Choose Wholesale Prices -- NOT Preferred Member
- Enter your personal information (you don’t need to enter an ABN but if you later want to earn any money with Doterra you will need one)
- At Enroller ID enter my number: 4025245 (it may already be showing, if not just enter the number and click verify and it will show you my name)
- Set yourself up with a password
- Click over to the next page
- Select what kit you'd like to order
- Enter your Credit Card details and process your order
Whew, that's a whole lot of information!
If you have any questions or would like some assistance setting up please feel free to email me (susanking.doterra AT gmail.com). I know it can seem overwhelming at first.
I would be happy to help!
Yours in health,
PS. Oh and just a disclaimer - I am not a medical professional or naturopath (yet) so everything on this page is provided just for your information and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any condition or disease. If you have a specific health issue please consult your doctor before using any new products.